Concerns or Complaints

If you have a concern about your child’s learning or wellbeing at school please contact your child’s teacher in the first instance.

Pastoral Care teachers, Year Level Coordinators, Learning Area Coordinators, Director of Students, APRIM, Head of Campus (Primary), Deputy Principal and the Principal are also available to respond to any concerns you may wish to discuss.

Catholic Education South Australia provides more information about how school complaints are handled. You can read more here:

CESA Grievance Response and Resolution Information
CESA Complaint Response Resolution Procedure